The PSAI shall hold its annual meeting on 1 December 2017 (Friday), 5:00 o'clock p.m. at the new building of the University of the Philippines Institute for Small Scale Industries (UP ISSI), E. Virata Hall, E. Jacinto Street, UP Diliman, Quezon City. On this occasion we shall elect six members (2 individual members, 1 government institution, 2 private institutions and 1 chapter member) of the PSAI Board of Directors to serve for the period 2018-2020.
There are two ways of casting your vote.
1. Online Voting. You may cast your votes by logging in to the voting system at http://events.psai.ph/2017/election/voters/login.php using your PC, tablet or mobile device.
Please follow the steps below on how to login:
a. Enter your registered email address.
b. The default password to use was sent to your email.
c. After logging in, edit your personal profile and cast your vote.
Note: Deadline for online voting is 6:00 o'clock pm on Friday, December 1, 2017. For security precaution, please change your password after casting your vote.
2. Accomplish the attached Official Ballot. To vote, just mark "X" inside the box beside your preferred candidate for the Board, affix your signature, and send the duly accomplished form back to the PSAI Secretariat as soon as possible.
There are four ways of submitting your duly accomplished official ballot.
1. By snail mail;
2. Thru our designated liaison officers in your respective institutions;
3. You may also send the accomplished election form by fax to (02) 456-1928; and
4. A scanned copy of the duly accomplished and signed official ballot may be forwarded by email to email@example.com.
Note: Faxed, mailed or e-mailed accomplished official ballots must be received by the Election Committee on or before 12:00 o'clock midnight on Thursday, November 30, 2017, to be counted. Please make sure the official ballot is signed for your vote to be valid.
Please be reminded that in accordance with the provisions of Section 4 Article IV of our By-laws, only members whose annual dues have been fully paid on or before our annual meeting on Friday, December 1, 2017 are entitled to vote. Kindly get in touch with Ms. Stephanie or Mr. Reynaldo at telephone numbers 920-6513 or 456-1928 regarding the payment of your annual dues.